The FullStack Technical Lead ( .NET & Angular) will reports to the Web / API / Cloud team manager, develops software for medical devices and lead a team of developers (from junior to expert). This role also includes study customer requests, propose a technical design, write the code and its documentation and design and code reviews.
- Develop new features of the Web product and maintenance of existing versions
- Interact with the development, verification and infrastructure team
- Ensures compliance with best coding practices, testing and validation of the functionalities developed by the team
- Analyze client's needs and providing technical solutions
- Estimate the time needed for the different phases of development
- 5+ years of experience in development some of which on a Leading role
- Solid experience in C # and Web development (WebAPI, Angular, TypeScript), especially on Visual Studio and TFS / AzureDevOps platforms
- Experience in leading the development team in an "Agile"
- Familiar with ISO9001 and medical regulations (ISO13485, FDA 21CFR820,
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage)
- Food Vouchers
- Referral program
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service