As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will monitor and improve all cyber security areas on a European scale. Your role will be involved in various cyber security projects, including the operation, design, architecture, and implementation of endpoint protection, Security Information, and Event Management, vulnerability scanning and remediation, penetration testing, and Cloud security projects.
- Design, implement & administrate components in the area of cyber security, especially SIEM, vulnerability management, and AD;
- Evaluate, design, and implement new solutions as well as the development of existing technologies to increase the level of cyber security;
- Identify weaknesses, carry out technical risk assessments and provide support in the resolution of incidents;
- Consulting with internal customers to raise awareness regarding the secure use of IT systems;
- Execution of projects in the area of cybersecurity;
- Maintenance of system documentation;
- Cross-team support for the further development of IT services;
- Passion for Cyber Security;
- Completed studies in computer science, training as an IT specialist, or a comparable qualification;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure-related IT technologies;
- Good knowledge in the field of IT security infrastructure, especially in the areas of:
- Security Information & Event Management
- Vulnerability Management & System Hardening
- Firewalls & IDS/IPS
- Endpoint protection
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of cloud security (especially Azure) is a plus
- Distinct ability to work out pragmatic solutions in a team
- Ability to work in an international and virtualized work environment
- Customer and solution-oriented attitude
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good remuneration package with additional health coverage and access to a Multi-sport card;
- Job-specific training;
- Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care;
- Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly environment;
- Option to work from home
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.