- Support the organization to understand which APIs and the value they will produce are required, based on the needs of the business as well as the needs of internal and external developers, and consumers (customers or internal end-users);
- Work hands-on with engineers, agronomists, and consumers to implement and build scalable, easy to integrate and secure microservices / APIs, the entire infrastructure;
- Create and maintain clear documentations that can be shared with internal and external developers, and consumers (customers or internal end-users);
- Build collaboration and relationships with all relevant departments in Yara, in particular with R&D (YARD) and Incubation to facilitate research and implementation of agronomic services;
- Participate and contribute to strategic topics such as product roadmap, go-to-market, and partnerships;
- Make day-to-day decisions to ensure quick and scalable implementation. Assess value, develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, prioritize product backlog, and track project status, to ensure delivery of high value products on time and within budget.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or related discipline;
- Handled at least two digital either globally scalable or technically complex products using agile/Scrum process and principles;
- Experience in APIs as product and strong stakeholder management skills;
- Interest in sustainability, agriculture, and data technologies impact space.
- To directly impact products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model;
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment;
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract;
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company;
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option;
- Support for personal development, training, conferences, and continuous learning;
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks;
- To choose your own preferred MacOS hardware.
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.