- Collaborating with product management to work towards achieving the company’s and team’s goals.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work on unblocking unique frontend challenges our product teams are facing to improve development speed and the user
- Create a great developer experience through good tools and practices that empower seamless delivery.
- Be part of cross-functional teams, working closely with other platform and product teams.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Experience mentoring junior & mid-level software engineers
- Have 5+ years of experience building scalable backend services
- Experience with production-grade software design and implementation using Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL and Typescript
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL) and optionally NoSQL (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis)
- Experience with AWS & Kubernetes
- Extensive practical knowledge of unit and integration tests
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Practical experience using Git, designing, implementing, and documenting REST APIs, open API documentation, cloud platforms,
- test-driven development, continuous integration
- Are comfortable working with agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code, ability to spot and remove antipatterns and code smells
- High levels of customer empathy and eagerness to support other engineers in the adoption of platform solutions
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Ready to make an impact and take ownership
- A person who sets and maintains technical standards for the team
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Open and comfortable to be working with different agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban
- To directly impact products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option + 30 days of vacation!
- Support for personal development, training, conferences, and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks
- To choose your own preferred MacOS hardware
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.