- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation
- Maintaining source code of customizations on software platform
- Reviewing requirements in order to prevent software platform specific issues
- Estimating efforts needed to provide customization on software platform
- Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations
- Design and implement custom functionalities
- Cover the designed/implemented functionality with unit and integration tests
- Investigating / building concepts/POCs of possible improvements
- At least 3 years of Java 8+, SE or EE development experience in (micro) services architectures including webservice frameworks like Java Spring Boot;
- Expertise in: Hibernate; Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge); Developing distributed systems
- Good Knowledge and skills in: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast, Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests
- ORM, XML, JSON, HTML
- Good spoken and written English
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office opportunity
- Professional growth
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.