Projects in the industrial and automotive sphere.
- Specify (Codebeamer ALM), implement and test the embedded SW modules
- Develop specific tools/scripts for SW/HW development support (Python based)
- Contribute to consolidation of the system and software development plan according to SW architecture & system development strategy expectations with product testability & maintainability focus
- Contribute and support the product Industrialization & production deployment activities
- 5+ of experience in Embedded Software
- Experience with C, C++ programming
- SW integration & scheduling (OS based & bare-metal implementation experience)
- Deep understanding of communication interfaces: CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C
- Fluent English
- University degree in Electronics or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Vector toolchain and/or Python test framework
- Understanding of the electrical measurement and laboratory
- Team worker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to generate & apply new ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other LEM locations (LEM Tech France);
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Home office and flexible working time
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, colour, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.