Manpower Bulgaria is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management, services and solutions to customers throughout more than 4,440 office in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
A new Global Shared Service Center is opening in Sofia. The company operates as a global B2B information-services business and has been present in Bulgaria for many years.
We are looking for our client for a competent and motivated professional to join their team on the position of:
The Credit Analyst will take ownership of a receivables ledger for an assigned business sector and engage with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure payments for invoiced sales are received according to the agreed terms and ledgers are maintained with minimal unallocated credits. The credit controller is also responsible for coordinating the necessary internal processes and actions to prevent an increase in aged debtors.
- Maintain regular contact with delinquent customers to discuss and secure payment of invoiced sales, in accordance with the applicable collections process and policy.
- Ensure accurate and up to date status reporting is maintained for scheduled ledger reviews with OTC Tower lead and Credit Team Lead.
- Deliver against defined targets, KPIs and SLAs
- Record and clearly communicate all disputes and invoice queries/customer enquiries to internal stakeholders and progress to required conclusion.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of issues and risks to other team members or O2C Tower Lead
- Investigate, reconcile and action unallocated cash receipts and other credit transactions to minimise open balances and maintain reporting accuracy.
- Coordinate and attend regular meetings with internal business stakeholders to escalate collection issues and agree actions for resolution.
- Prepare any ad hoc analysis or reports as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience on similar accounting position
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
- Fluency in English language
- Good organizational, numerical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong knowledge of standard credit control and collections activities
- Taking ownership of accounting and process issues leading to resolution
- ERP systems experience, NetSuite desirable
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office products.
What will be the profits to become part of the team?
- Challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive.
- Entrepreneurial culture: people are creative, action-oriented, close to customers, passionate about their brands, knowledgeable about the industries they serve and are accountable for their results
- The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders
- Additional medical care insurance
- 25 days off to juggle better your personal and professional life
- Half-day off on Fridays is devoted to providing a better work-life balance.
- Paid LinkedIn and other continues trainings.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.