Credit Team Lead
Credit Team Lead is directly responsible for delivering credit management and collection services, for promoting and implementing best practice across the team and delivering performance reporting to key stakeholders. In addition, the role must champion continuous improvement across O2C from an end-to-end perspective and work to build relationships across all divisional finance and customer facing business teams.
- Lead a team of Credit Analysts to deliver the day-to-day credit management and collection activities, Including their own customer/product portfolio.
- Support the team in identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities
- Deliver against defined process area KPIs and SLAs
- Manage key credit control projects with the business
- Ensure appropriate escalation of issues and risks to other team members or OTC Tower lead
- Comply with applicable corporate policies, internal controls and procedures (including Standard Operating Procedures, Global Process Design Document and Risk and Control Matrix)
- Comply with the external and internal audit requirements
- Allocate payments and credit notes as required for customer accounts and deliver exception activity (e.g. generating adjustments)
- Oversee the dunning process and manage collection of overdue debt across all business areas and contacting external customers and third-party collection agencies where needed
- Support IFRS9 debt provision and administer process for any write-offs
- Prepare any ad hoc analysis or reports as required
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end OTC process, in particular, credit management and collection activities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience on similar accounting position
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
- Fluency in English language
- Good organizational and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work to strict targets and deadlines and on own initiative, willing to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate to finance and non-finance stakeholders at a senior management level
- Knowledge and understanding of how finance teams operate within a PLC in a global, multi-currency environment
What will be the profits to become part of the team?
- Challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive.
- Entrepreneurial culture: people are creative, action-oriented, close to customers, passionate about their brands, knowledgeable about the industries they serve and are accountable for their results
- The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders
- Additional medical care insurance
- 25 days off to juggle better your personal and professional life
- Half-day off on Fridays is devoted to providing a better work-life balance.
- Paid LinkedIn and other continues trainings.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.