What does the company offer:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other production sites
- A friendly and open working environment
- Work from home opportunity
- Flexible working time
- Responsible for the overall audit plan of the Bulgarian plant – Organize and perform internal system audits according to applicable standards (ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO TS 22163 (IRIS), IATF 16949, ISO 45001)
- Follow-up internal audit plan and ensure the defined standards are applied (manufacturing processes, system, EHS)
- Coordinate external system audits and represent the Bulgarian plant during system audits according to all applicable standards
- Observe compliance with Health & Safety regulations, including preparation and update of all relevant documents and reports
- Responsible for all relevant documentation update for the position and all associated system creations on group level
- Technical University Degree – Electronics or Mechanical Engineering preferable
- At least 3 years of experience with Quality management (experience in the automotive field a strong advantage)
- ISO9000 internal auditor and experience with TS16949, ISO TS22163(IRIS), ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Familiar with quality tools, such as Fish bone, 5 why, PPAP, 8D, etc.
- Excellent English language and computer skills
If you are an energetic and proactive candidate who wants to work in an international company, this is your right choice.
Let us be your partner in the next career move!
If you feel up to the challenge, please apply for this position by sending your detailed resume.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.