- Plan and realize assembly and manufacturing systems
- Participation in interdisciplinary and international project teams
- Monitor and steer production line suppliers in production plant
- Implement engineering and process changes
- Determination of key figures and cycle times in production
- University degree in engineering or related field
- Professional experience in manufacturing and assembly operations
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills
- PLC understanding, AutoCAD and Mircosoft365 Office knowledge
- Very good oral and written communication skills and fluent in English
What does the company offer:
- Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other production sites
- A friendly and open working environment
- Work from home opportunity
If you are an energetic and proactive candidate who wants to work in an international company, this is your right choice.
Let us be your partner in the next career move!
If you feel up to the challenge, please apply for this position by sending your detailed CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.