- 4+ years of software development experience with React and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, and unit testing libraries
- Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with RESTful API and Microservice Architectures
- Experience with public cloud services AWS and/or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Hands-on practice with virtualization and containerization: Docker, ECS, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines Jenkins and/or Vela to optimize software delivery and guarantee consistency and reliability
- Experience with distributed systems such as Kafka would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Good work-life balance
- Salary from 6000 up to 10 000 BGN NET
- 25 days paid leave
- Bonus system on 3 different levels.
- Bonus with up to another 15% of the annual Gross salary.
- Personal and professional development with access to relevant training and career progression
- Remote opportunity
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card with access to many different facilities
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, colour, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.