Together with our partner Amadeus Bulgaria we are in search of talented people who are enthusiastic to dig into the Java world.
We are offering you a 3-month trainee full-time course which will be a change for you to get an offer at Amadeus Bulgaria.
Amadeus is a technology company focused entirely on the global travel industry.
They offer innovative technological solutions that help the main players in it to succeed in their business, thus shaping the future of travel. In 2019, Amadeus processed nearly 700 million bookings, and together with Navitaire, their systems served almost 2 billion passengers.
Intrigued? Continue reading!
• As a part of our team, you develop high-performance software solutions;
• You support your team in all phases of the software lifecycle (conception, development, testing and documentation);
• You foster the architecture of our projects and the development process;
• You advise our departments on the optimization and further development of software systems;
• You stay up-to-date, you keep developing yourself and you share your knowledge with your colleagues;
• You love to have fun while coding and in team discussions.
• Knowledge or experience in Java;
• Excellent English;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics;
• Strong motivation, commitment, and willingness to learn and deep dive into Java Development.
• University/College degree or a Java related course;
• Previous experience with Java or any other programming languages.
What we offer:
Onsite, Long term oriented full-time position in Sofia which will start after your training.
To start your career as a developer, you will become part of our three-month academy, completely free of charge, to improve all your knowledge to become a Java programmer In Amadeus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV.
Manpower Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.