- Plan and manage development in accordance with business requirements, incl. documentation
- Define solution architecture
- Provide technical guidance and support for Embedded development team
- Research and establish good practices within the development process; assimilating new technologies
- Maintain high standards of quality software development
- Promote professional growth of teammates and identify areas for work improvements
- Collaborate with other Embedded SW Engineers, HW Engineers & QA
- Collaborate with a Marketing product manager in defining and characterization products
- Participate in various staff management activities such as trainings, recruitment, performance evaluation etc.
- Proven experience in C/C++ development
- Experience working with ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Experience in working on multidisciplinary products, combining software and hardware
- Experience with drivers & BSP development
- Experience working with and without operating system
- Experience in team management
- Good managerial and cross-cultural communication skills
- Dedication and loyalty
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or in an equivalent field
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- No outsourcing
- Benefits package (Food vouchers |Mobility allowance |Work-life balance allowance)
- Additional health insurance
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Anniversary bonus
- Referral program bonus
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service