We welcomed more than 60 managers and HR professionals to share practical tools on how to work better to build and motivate their teams, which data they should keep an eye on and how to interpret it, and how they should regulate topics such as hybrid working model, flexible benefits, etc. according to the legal framework.
During the event, participants learned more about:
- What are the most proven cost and time-effective practices for training people?
- How can they optimize their HR strategy with the data they have?
- How to discover and manage their team members' drivers and motivators?
- What are the latest requirements for legally providing benefits and perks and how can they use them as a retention mechanism?
- What are the legal options available to them to protect their investment in training and career development?
The pressures of the dynamic labor market are making the fight for attracting talent increasingly fierce.
That's why we see a clear realization from employers that finding new additions to their teams is only the first step in the process of securing the human capital needed to meet business needs. The process of engaging, involving, and motivating them for the long term requires strategic preparation, planning, and systematic implementation of certain practices in the culture and operations of companies.
Following the strong interest in the theme and format, our plans for 2024 include additional dates and themes to enable us to develop and build on the topic again in a workshop format.
Thanks to our partners Assert International Bulgaria and "Komarevsky, Dimitrov & Partners" Law Firm, and to everyone who was part of these editions of the workshop!