There is no doubt that the future generation of professionals will significantly change the labor market.
To help companies adapt to the expectations of the young talents in Bulgaria, we asked over 350 students what is most important for them when choosing an employer, what they expect from the companies, and what they think are the current good examples on the market.
Join us on May 19 for the online discussion of the survey results. In addition to the data, the event will host a panel discussion with the HR leaders of the companies the respondents identified as one of the most desirable employers.
Within the panel discussion, we will talk about good practices for internship programs, targeted strategies for working with young people, and initiatives to attract and retain the next generation of professionals.
Meet the panelists:
- Jordanka Dulle, Director "Talent Acquisition", TELUS International Europe
- Katerina Shopova, HR Director, Lidl Bulgaria
- Mila Topalova, Board Member and Partnerships Manager, Tuk-Tam
- Andrea Tognetti, Head Of Human Resources, UniCredit Bulbank
- Galina Dimitrova, HR Manager, Nova Broadcasting Group
- Nevyan Petrov, Director Human Resources, Coca Cola HBC
- Milena Kumanova, Talent Acquisition and Management Manager SEE, Nestle
Learn more about the experience of our guestss in attracting young talent and how their good practices can be applied in your daily life.