If you are looking for:
● Great working environment in a new for the local market company
● Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
● Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
Then this is the role for you!
The WordPress Developer will be working on next-generation platforms within a large multi-site platform, together with a large software team to help drive the digital transformation of the company. Based in Sofia, S/he will be reporting to the Lead Developer.
This individual should have at least 2+ years of experience in developing solutions using JS, PHP, and related technologies, as well as experience in using WordPress (multisite) and React.
What you'll do:
● Develop scalable solutions with a focus on scalability, performance, quality, and speed
● Work on user journey orchestration projects and provide integrations to DMP, JOE’s and the Data Warehouse
● Create a large scalable multi-site environment
● Ensure that the websites are all optimized for SEO performance
The person, we are looking for is:
● Fluent in English (written & spoken)
● Friendly, influential and with a collaborative approach to the people
● Always striving to move the company's technology stack forward
● A Team player
● With a problem-solving attitude and an analytical mind
Main skills for success:
● Bachelor's degree (B Tech)/MCA
● Knowledge on eCommerce (Payment Gateways, Shopping Carts, SEO Friendliness Coding, etc.)
● Fluent in PHP, My SQL, Core PHP, WordPress (multisite), Drupal, Joomla & other open-source tools
● Min 2+ years- of experience in WordPress/Drupal
● Proficient with relational (SQL) and non-relational database platforms
● Good understanding of API integration, common WordPress plugins, and WordPress template
● Some experience of working in React
What you'll get in return:
● Competitive remuneration package + 10% bonus on the annual GROSS salary
● Unique opportunity to join the company from its first day in Bulgaria
● Continuous learning and technical training opportunities and many others
If you feel the challenge, send us your CV in English.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.