- A working level experience in Java programming for 3+ years.
- You have a good understanding of the agile mentality of software development and testing.
- You are a good team player and cooperate with all team members in order to achieve our business goals.
- You feel comfortable with helping and giving feedback to others in the team.
- Experience with Java ecosystem and REST
- Experience with front-end technologies, such as Angular JS, TypeScript, React
- Exeprience with Docker and K8S
- Experience with Frameworks, programs, and tools such as Spring, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL (or similar), Maven, Jenkins, and Git.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or intention to master it in a short term.
- Experience or affinity with Scrum
- A competitive wage.
- Social benefits (additional health insurance, Multisport card, food vouchers, mobile phone & subscription)
- A working place in a convenient location (Sofia city center).
- Daily fruits, drinks, and snacks at the office.
- The opportunity to be part of an awesome team.
- Fun after-work activities.
- An opportunity for a career in an international company
If you feel the challanged don't hesitate to send us your CV in English!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.