Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
We are currently looking for one of our clients – production company, a highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Reviews organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings;
- Determine competitive wage rates and propose compensation plans changes;
- Ensure that pay and benefits plans comply with relevant requirements;
- Works on budget programs and flexibility tools within HR management;
- Works on new reward activities to ensure attractive renumeration packages;
- Works on new initiatives to digitalize further HR processes;
- Coordinate and supervise the work activities of payroll specialists.
- Excellent labour law knowledge;
- Experience in comp and ben, labour contracts management/ payroll analysis using different tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Performance driven;
- Education in economics, law, HR.
We are responsible to offer:
- Salary, respecting to the professional skills of the candidate;
- Additional social remuneration due to company politics;
- Professional realization in the company with the strong corporate management.
If you match the criteria and you feel you can face the challenge, please send us your CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.