Main Duties and Responsibilities:
-Perform incoming quality control of the materials received from suppliers;
-Daily communication with suppliers to take corrective and preventive activities and their timely implementation;
-Perform quality audits of suppliers, preparation of reports on the performed audits
-Updates work instructions according to the needs;
-Supports the Quality Manager on site
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Technical University Degree;
- Several years of professional experience in quality;
- Fluent in English;
- Reliability and conscientious working methods;
- Communication and teamwork, flexibility and resilience;
- High quality standards in conjunction with self-initiative.
The company offer:
- Excellent remuneration beyond the market levels;
- Еxcellent additional social package such as:
- - Free transport within Plovdiv and transport allowance outside the city;
- - Preferential price for a Multisport card;
- - Bonus cards provided by our partners;
- - 200 BGN food vouchers per month;
- - Additional health insurance.
- Opportunity for professional realization and development in an international company;
- Excellent working conditions and fairness on the part of the employer;
- Initial training and further trainings.
If you are an energetic and proactive candidate who wants to work in an international company, this is your right choice.
If you feel up to the challenge, please apply for this position by sending your detailed CV. Thank You! Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.