With around 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries, ManpowerGroup is world leading company offering innovative workforce solutions, providing recruitment and staffing solutions to global and local companies. Every day 600 professionals presented by Manpower professionals start their new challenge.
Due to expansion of its business and department upgrading, for our partner - an established leader in the production, member of an international industrial group we are looking for an energetic candidate to join the team as a Service Manager
- Experience with ensuring high quality of service activities
- Preparing budget, forecast and report files for the management
- Experience in leading a service repair team
- Striving for continuous improvement of processes and increase of effectivenes
- Ability to maintain and develop long-term customer relationships
- Provider regular training and development for the team
- Responsible for tools management
- Develop a wide service portfolio and after-sales activities.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Relevant management experience;
- After Sales experience with technical/industrial background;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken;
- Driving license cat. B and willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of automatization is a serious advantage;
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to work in a team.
The company offers:
- Fulltime employment;
- Possibility to learn and develop;
- Motivating salary and benefits;
- Cooperation with international key player in the industry;
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop.
If you feel the challenge, please, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.