We are looking for a motivated and experienced Java Developer, who will work on an exciting project for a leading provider of on-demand procurement, spend management and supply chain collaboration solutions. The company mission is to transform the way companies of all sizes, across all industries, and geographies operate by delivering tailored software, service and network solutions. The products enable companies to holistically source, contract, procure, pay, manage, and analyze their spend and supplier relationships. Delivered on-demand, their enterprise-class offerings empower companies to achieve greater control of their spending and drive continuous improvements in financial and supply chain performance.
- Actively participate in clarifying customer and architectural requirements
- Creating a detailed technical approach and design, providing an accurate estimate
- Work with the team on features research and implementation
- Work on complicated customer issues with limited access
- Work closely with Dev and QA on sprint-implemented methodology
- Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations
- Participate in formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews, and technical presentations
- 3+/5+ years of professional Java experience
- Experienced in building large enterprise software solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Good database knowledge
- Knowledge of microservices, Springboot, and Eclipse Link
- Experience with code quality and refactoring, skilled in design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of development environment and source control and tracking systems
- Basic Bash knowledge
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with XML, DOM, SAX
- Experience with JSF
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage)
- Food Vouchers
- Referral program
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service