With around 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries, ManpowerGroup is world leading company offering innovative workforce solutions, providing recruitment and staffing solutions to global and local companies. Every day 600 professionals presented by Manpower professionals start their new challenge.
A nuts and dried fruits producer based in the Burgas area in start-up mode is looking for a highly ambitious, dedicated and result oriented leader to manage all its activities. The client has founders with more than 20 years of experience in establishing and leading companies to success. Their goal is to quickly become the leading producer and exporter for the category in Bulgaria.
- Support the establishment of the business and then drive it forward to achieve revenue and EBITDA growth in accordance, initially with the business plan and in the longer term, with the overall market opportunity;
- Creation, leadership, and management of a team that drives revenue generation and customer loyalty;
- Participate in new product development and additional commercial opportunities for the company;
- Maintain and develop innovation within the company, including supply chain, sales, and operational procedures;
- Manage compliance with laws and regulations, establish safety, logistics and food quality certifications.
Experience and qualifications required:
- An outstanding track record at senior executive level;
- University degree /in the field of Food technology, Biotechnology will be considered as an advantage/;
- Ambition, energy and motivation to deliver above and beyond targets and plans;
- Experience growing a production business, preferably in the food industry, with clear examples of change management to achieve profitable growth;
- Excellent strategic and operational skills;
- Prior work on projects with EU funding would be an advantage.
- A chance to join the company in its early stages and be able to influence the course and direction of its business, as well as to participate in profit sharing;
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and company car;
- Informal working environment allowing for direct personal input;
- Rare opportunity to work with a small group of highly motivated individuals with serial entrepreneurial experience in multiple fields.
If you think you are the right person for the position, please apply by sending your detailed CV! Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.