- Work on the forefront of building digital products for agriculture
- Work within an international product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create solutions and apps
- focused on our customers' needs
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early-stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous
- improvement after the initial launch
- Build scalable frontend components & applications
- Build scalable microservices running on a public cloud provider
- Help, support, learn and overall collaborate while having fun with other engineers
(if a few are missing, it’s ok, we all learn on the job)
- Relevant experience in the software engineering area (frontend and backend)
- Experience mentoring junior & mid-level software engineers
- Experience building scalable user interfaces using React Native (with Typescript)
- Experience building Node.js (+ Typescript) backend applications, particularly with microservices running on a public cloud provider
- Experience building large-scale projects using GraphQL and Typescript
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL and optionally NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Android and iOS native
- Experience with Google Play Console and Apple App Store deployment
- Practical knowledge about the test pyramid
- Experience with modern, large-scale software projects: source code control with Git, APIs, cloud platforms, test-driven development,
- continuous integration, documentation
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option + 30 days of vacation!
- Support for personal development, training, conferences, and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks
- To choose your own preferred MacOS hardware
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.