Job Purpose and Impact
We seek a Software Engineer who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
* Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
* Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
* Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
* Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
* Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
* Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Fluency in English
* 4+ years of experience
* Proficient experience working with Java/ReactJS/React
* Proficient experience working with relational and non SQL database technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
* Proficiency with AWS
* Proficient experience working with RESTful API architecture
* Proficient experience working with Microservice architecture
* Experience working with Docker\Jenkins\Kubernetes
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, colour, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.