The Software Engineer, Front End is a full-time position in our Sofia, Bulgaria office. You
will be a member of our publishing platform team, currently modernizing and standardizing the
content management and paywall systems for 20 different B2B market intelligence brands as
part of our business transformation. You will be responsible for the development of both internaland
customer-facing web functionality. As a passionate engineer, you will work with your UI
design and product peers to build creative new interfaces.
- Develop and maintain front-end web software and functionality.
- Integrate with APIs for client-side rendering of data and content.
- Partner with designers and product stakeholders to build modern, responsive, and
performant web interfaces.
- Incorporate secure web development best practices in your day-to-day work.
- 3 years of professional web front-end software development experience
- Hands-on experience with web frameworks such as React and templating libraries such as Mustache/Handlebars.js
- Experience in developing and debugging connected applications with web
services/content providers, including use of REST APIs (GraphQL experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with developing software deployed into cloud computing environments such as AWS or Azure
- Experience participating in the full software development life cycle and Agile
- Familiarity with HTTP protocols and delivery methods, including content delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in Computer Sciences or a related field required
- Some international travel may be required in line with individual project requirements
- Excellent communicator
- Entrepreneurial spirit – proactive and self-motivated; value common sense over process
- Highly organized, able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task
- Intellectually curious about financial and professional services and the markets we serve
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, colour, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.