• Contribute to our mobile application(s) development using Java to deliver compelling user experiences
• Understand the nuances between mobile platforms and provide advice and guidance to other developers on handling those nuances
• Help and advice in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks, considering FRs, NFRs, and the best programming practices
• Work closely with the API team to define and consume API services for the apps
• Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues in a timely manner
• Manage application deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
• Work with open-source technologies as needed
• Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and/or SVN
• Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for enhancing our user experience
• Minimum 2+ years of Android development experience in building and delivering consumer facing mobile apps;
• Familiarity with Android development tools such as Android Studio, ADB, Gradle, Fabric, etc.;
• Familiarity with major capabilities, differences, and similarities across different Android and hardware versions;
• Knowledge of RESTful Web-Services, WebSockets, FIX JSON, networking protocols and best practices for promoting leading application performance;
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
• English - B2.
The company offers:
• Opportunity for career growth in an international environment;
• Excellent remuneration;
• Good social policy;
• Challenging and interesting project.
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.