PUBLISH project - the project is related to the overall information about the publications the part of the platform for uploading all advertising materials for different campaigns. It is like a huge database with different content from visual materials, videos and photos.
Measure, Analytics project - analysis of databases and sorting from all the information about the ratings of various advertising campaigns and the information that is generated by creating different tables and comparing the success of sales, posts and views to all social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter).
- Deliver web experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the Public Relations and Marketing community
- Collaborate with web, design, and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service
- Deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility standards
- Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and shipping large-scale services with enterprise scale
- Knowledge in Angular framework
- Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Knowledge and experience with messaging, eventing technologies, pub/sub services
- Strong problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team
- Strong customer focus with ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams to ensure continued customer happiness
- Experience with Cassandra or other NoSQL datastores
- Experience working with Grails, SpringBoot, or similar rapid development frameworks
- Experience using agile processes such as Kanban and Scrum
- Demonstrated experience developing features and experiences for large-scale, cross-browser applications across both mobile and desktop
- 25 days vacation
- Food vouchers 80 BGN
- Subsidised sports card
- Public transportation card
- Mobile phone + mobile plan
They also offer a 1000 $ home office bonus.
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.