Summary of the Role:
In your new role, you'll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community.
In this role, you'll find a chance to
- Design and transform application architecture towards cloud technology for C++
- Ensure resilient, secure and compliant application infrastructure
- Work in an international agile team of very experienced professionals
- Advance your career in an international company
About Ideal Candidate
To succeed in your new role, you're required to have relevant experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of C++ (including STL, boost)
- Good knowledge of software architecture and decentralized systems
- Good knowledge of IP-based networks and security technology
- Excellent English - both oral and written, is a must
- Java/Kotlin/Go knowledge is considered an advantage
- Knowledge in No-SQL and SQL databases is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud architecture is considered an advantage
- Experience with openUTM is considered a great advantage
What can the company offer you?
- Working for a company that has been voted as a Top Employer of Europe
- Experience in one of the world's top 10 software companies
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including life and health insurance
- Multisport card
- Public transport card / free parking lot
- 25 days paid time off
- 100% work from home option until the pandemic situation improves, Future: a well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
- Career and development opportunities through R&D career paths
- Learning opportunities
- Foster innovation
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.