- Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C/C++;
- Elicit Requirements and derive the corresponding SW Concepts and Architectures;
- Perform exhaustive automated Testing of the created software;
- Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
- Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks successfully.
- Education – University degree in the field of Software engineering or/and Information technology or comparable qualifications;
- Experience in software development (Requirement engineering, SW architectures and concepts, Embedded Systems Coding (Time- & Memory- efficient), Debugging skills);
- Very good Microcontroller coding skills and understanding of Microcontroller Architecture;
- Hardware understanding (Semiconductors, Semiconductor circuits);
- Real time OS knowledge is a benefit;
- UI/UX knowledge is a benefit;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Safe working conditions
- Internal company relations based on rules and principles
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Social benefits package
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service