Now the company is expanding few of their teams!
Physical Design Team- as a Physical Design engineer you will be dealing with all aspects from RTL to GDSII flow, using the most advanced tools and flow, targeting the most advanced technologies of today. Floor planning, Synthesis, Layout, Timing, Physical Verification and more.
Software Team - as such you will be creating and reviewing test strategies, test designs, test cases and test Automation suites, reviews of design and functional specifications, review user documentation, work closely with multi-site team of developers, interacting with customers for demos, test qualifications and feedback sessions.
The company offers:
- Good remuneration
- Opportunity for career development
- Company training
- Working in a young and ambitious team
- Graduates or last year students in Electronics, Computer Science, Communication Technologies, Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, etc. (BSc, MSc, Ph.D.)
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Excellent English
Considered as a plus is:
- Knowledge/experience in a similar role
- 1-2 years of hand-on test experience with L2 & L3 protocols like QoS, xSTP, VLAN, OSPF, BGP
- Knowledge in development of automation scripts in Python, bash scripting, Git.
- Knowledge in Network Operating Systems
- Knowledge in troubleshooting
- Knowledge/Experience in Programming and Scripting
- Knowledge in Electronics, Semiconductors, ASIC, Verilog/VHDL Design, FPGA
- Knowledge/Experience in Physical Design, Analog Design, Circuit Design, Backend and Layout
If you are curious, ambitious, and eager to start your career as an IT Specialist that might be the right opportunity for you!
To get more details and information about this career development opportunity, please apply for this position. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service