- University degree in Electronic engineering/ Communication technologies/ Information technologies/Computer science or equivalent;
- Solid 5+ years of experience in Embedded Software development;
- High proficiency in C programming language;
- Solid knowledge and experience in embedded mobile (Linux/ Windows /Android) development;
- Knowledge in embedded systems peripherals - SPI, GIO, I2C;
- Good hardware and microcontroller programming knowledge;
- Experience with RTOS development methods;
- Good command of English. Advantage:
- Experience in sharing knowledge with software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers;
- Ability to mentor others and passion to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
The company Offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career growth;
- Professional training;
- Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service