- PHP 7.3+
- Node.Js (webpack, encore)
- GitLab Ci/CD
Knowledge and experience in technology:
- Symfony/Laravel or similar modern PHP framework
- Redis/Memcached or similar caching system
- Basic knowledge with bash scripting
- Front-End technology like webpack, symfony encore, jQuery, CSS/SCSS.
- Responsive web design
Big advantage is experience with:
- Stimulus, Vue.js 2
- Database optimization
- SEO optimization
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD)
If you feel the challenge, apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.