• Design, create and execute manual and/or automated tests.
• Analysing requirements, preparing Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
• Create defect tickets, status reports and track issues to resolution.
• Review test cases and automate whenever possible and reasonable.
• Work closely with development, business analysts, and product owners to ensure project success.
• Communicate with the Test Lead / Test Manager, as well as provide input about possible ways to improve the work process.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
• Preparing Summary Reports and Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application.
• At least 1 year of professional Quality Assurance experience.
• Solid understanding of quality assurance theory, terminology, and strategies.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Very good analytical skills and high attention to details.
• Expertise in the test lifecycle.
• Strong learning ability to adopt new technologies and methodologies with growth mindset.
• Knowledge or experience in SQL.
Will be considered an advantage:
• Knowledge in automation tools and experience building and supporting automation tests.
• Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and Version Control tools.
If you feel up to the challenge, apply now!
Manpower Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.