Accounts Receivable Analyst with Turkish
The role is challenging, exciting and responsible and serves as vital point for educated decisions on the business done by the Group of LD worldwide.
The position includes tasks such as:
- Manage effectively incoming (outgoing) cash and financial instruments through bank and transit accounts.
- Responsible to ensure cash booking, reconciliation, closing activities and reporting are completed timely in compliance with policy and regulations.
- Resolve queries that fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure all individual tasks are achieved, collaborate with team members and contribute to the achievement of team targets and deadlines.
- Report issues to team leader/line manager in accordance to the escalation policy.
- Develop professional knowledge on cash management processes and techniques in order to drive improvement in the above and in the aging balance optimization – standardization and simplification, better quality.
What is needed as expertise and experience:
- Relevant High school, College or University degree (bachelor’s degree in Bussiness/ or a related discipline is a must).
- Previous accounts receivable/ cash management/credit control/customer service experience face-to-face or on the phone is an advantage.
- Experience in process optimization and innovation activities is an advantage.
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage.
- Good level of English language.
- Excellent level of Turkish language.
- Good user knowledge of MS Office especially Excel.
Valued personality qualities:
- Good organizational and problem resolution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to demonstrate customer focused orientation