• Planning, scheduling and management of translation projects
• Sourcing of linguists/translators, file engineers, desktop publishing specialists through a database
• Making offers to clients of the company.
• Proofreading and QA-checking of translations.
• Communicating with clients, linguists and collegues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Very good command of English – both written and spoken (B2-C1)
• University degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience on a similar position or in the area of marketing, media, advertising would be considered an advantage
The Company Offers:
• A dynamic opportunity to work for an international top company
• Become part of a highly professional team, develop, gain knowledge and expertise
• Flexible working week ( Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat) and flexible start of the working day
• Additional health insurance package
• Unlimited access to online learning platforms (i.e. like Marcel by Publicis, LinkedIn, etc.)
If you match the criteria and you are interested in the position, please send us your CV.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016.