The Network Automation engineer writes scripts to automate network functions related to repetitive operations tasks such as modifying lines of configuration on multiple devices and automating the retrieval of capacity management data from the networks for the capacity management team.
Building of network test automation programmes to ensure new software versions for devices will not break the network as well as testing of new network deployments and new service types before these are deployed in production.
The network automation engineer will also act as system administrator for all network management platforms and work with the respective vendors to establish best working practise to keeping servers and applications running. Act as point of contact for user administration.
- Create scripts to collect all backbone capacity (utilised and un-utilised) monthly
- Create automation scripts to support network configuration changes (add/moves/deletes)
- Create scripts to solve business requirements where network information is required
- Build automated programmes to test planned network deployments in lab prior to implementing changes in production.
- Ensure all management servers are under monitoring and in good condition
- Add and remove users from management platforms as and when required
- Configure all management platforms to use Active directory for user management
- Create and manage backup process for all network management devices
- Create and test DR plan in conjunction with IT for network management systems
- Ensure management servers are running latest sw version(s) and has latest patches
- Participate as SME in cross functional team projects
- 3-5 years’ experience in a telecommunication service provider
- Understanding of IP/MPLS networks is a plus
- Preferably some understanding of Juniper Network Automation tools and framework.
- Understanding of and experience with a coding language such as Python is a must.
- Familiarity with Automation tools such as Ansible and CHEF
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Degree & or equivalent Technology related achievement
If you feel the challenge, APPLY NOW!
Manpower Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources service.